Gifts & Experiences
Looking for a unique gift idea?
If you are a Monkey Forest member, you get a discount on experiences!
Make sure to contact email@example.com if you are a member and we’ll arrange a promo code for you.
BREAKFAST WITH MONKEYS 2024 SLOTS NOW AVAILABLE
Tickets ARE NOW BACK ON SALE FOR 2024 BOOKINGS !
Are you ready for a once in a lifetime experience?
Our ‘Breakfast with Monkeys’ opportunity allows you to become a VIP and enter the monkey enclosure before opening hours. Help our primate staff feed the monkeys their breakfast and see what the monkeys get up to at breakfast time!
Being one of the only people in the forest you will get an excellent insight into the life of a Barbary macaque as you help feed them. Your knowledgeable guides are at hand to answer questions and explain more about these fascinating monkeys.
Help us to preserve natural behaviours
Have a personal guided experience
Go to never-seen areas of the forest
Feed our resident troops
More information about the day
- Maximum of 2 people per experience (both need to have paid-for tickets)
- Feeding the monkeys and behind the scenes access 8:45am-10am
- Lots of photo opportunities available
- Receive a complimentary Monkey Forest ticket
- Receive a Monkey Forest Souvenir Guide
What happens on the morning?
- You will arrive just before 8:45 am for your experience at the main gates
- You will be greeted by the guide who will take you on your experience
- Cruise into the forest, through parts of the woodland you don’t normally see and have an epic adventure
- Feed all of our resident troops!
- Learn all about the monkeys from our knowledgeable guides and have one-to-one conversation
- Enjoy a coffee in our Banana Café using your free voucher
- Free to explore the forest again at your own leisure once we’re open to the public at 10 am
ATTENTION – * Check Below Before Booking *
Please ensure you book the correct date. Once booked we CANNOT CHANGE THE DATE or process a refund.
Simply book your slot online.
Please note, a maximum of 2 people per day, limited availability.
All participants MUST have paid-for tickets. Ages 8+ can partake in the experience but children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
**Please note, the monkeys are semi-wild and cannot be touched or handled
A beautiful sight,
We’re happy tonight,
Walking in a winter wonderland!
PRIVATE WINTER TOUR GUIDE!
Prepare yourself for an extraordinary Barbary macaque winter adventure!
Don your walking boots and grab your binoculars because we’re about to embark on a unique excursion into a primate winter wonderland.
Introducing our exclusive ‘Winter Walks With Monkeys’ experience, offering you the rare opportunity to step into the Monkey Forest during its closed winter season, unveiling the UK’s most captivating hidden gem like never before.
In the company of a cosy group of fellow adventurers, you will venture into the 60-acre Staffordshire Woodland, which serves as the home to a remarkable 140 Barbary macaques.
Here, you will witness these fascinating creatures in their natural habitat, providing you with the ultimate primate encounter.
Throughout your journey, our knowledgeable Barbary macaque expert will be by your side, sharing insights about the incredible primate species that we diligently protect here in Staffordshire.
As one of the privileged few in the forest, you will gain unparalleled insights into the daily life of a Barbary macaque. Your expert guide will be readily available to answer all your questions and delve deeper into the intriguing world of these captivating monkeys.
See the monkeys in a different season
Have an exclusive guided experience
trek to parts never seen before
meet all of our troops
More information / What happens on the morning?
- You will be in a small group of people and be dressed appropriately for a forest excursion.
- Guests will be required to navigate through a forest terrain
- Behind-the-scenes Monkey Forest access 11:30am-12:45pm
- Lots of photo opportunities available
- The Café & Shop are closed – unfortunately access to these facilities is unavailable due to the wider park being closed over winter.
- The walk is roughly 2 miles long across challenging terrain, so visitors will need to be trek-capable
- Unfortunately, some visitors will be unable to participate in some of our Encounter Days (in whole or in part) due to health and safety issues, allergies, phobias, disabilities, or pregnancy. Before making an order for one of our Encounter Days on our Site. Whilst we will endeavor to accommodate any visitor with a Disability or learning difficulty who has purchased an experience day, this cannot always be achieved for practical and health and safety reasons. Please contact us for advice in this regard before making any purchase.
- Ages 14+ can partake in the experience but children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please be advised all attendees must follow safety guidelines and instruction from Expert Guide. Please respect our staff and primates.
*Please note, that the monkeys are semi-wild and cannot be touched or handled *
The Jungle Shop has exclusive product ranges for that monkey loving friend or family member! Here you can purchase annual memberships, adoption packs, VIP experiences, individual gifts, bundles and gift vouchers.
Have a mooch through to find the perfect gift whether it be for yourself or someone else!
- Cuddly Toys
- Exclusive Gifts – Mugs, Board Games, Books, Dinner Sets
- Adoption Packs – Help save the world’s threatened primates
Please Note: Free UK Delivery
Gift someone a unique day out to look forward to! Our Gift Vouchers are a quick and easy present to secure. Receive your email confirmation and all the recipient needs to do is bring that with them to enter the park!