Gifts & Experiences
Looking for a unique gift idea?
- Adults – £9.50
- Children – £7.50
- Souvenir Guide – £3.50, bought online and collected on arrival
- Cuddly Barbary macaque – £19.90, bought online and posted with free delivery (UK only)
- Download our gift voucher template to give along with the printed email. You must include order reference or entry will not be allowed.
Please Note: Gift vouchers are purchased online and sent as a digital voucher – you will receive 1 digital voucher per order.
Breakfast with the monkeys
Due to social distancing guidelines, we’re currently not running our Breakfast With Monkeys Experience. Therefore, we are not taking any future bookings at the moment, we’re sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have an existing booking, don’t worry, these will be extended and we will be in touch as soon as the experience is back up and running.
Our ‘Breakfast with monkey’ experience allows you to become a VIP and enter the monkey enclosure before opening hours. Help one of our top guides feed the monkeys their breakfast and prepare their next meal.
Being one of the only people in the forest you will get an excellent insight into the life of a Barbary macaque as you help feed them. Your knowledgeable guide is at hand to answer questions and explain more about these fascinating monkeys.
- £100 per person
- Maximum of 2 people per experience
- Feeding the monkeys and behind the scenes access 9am-10am
- Lots of photo opportunities available
- Receive complimentary Monkey Forest ticket
- Receive a Monkey Forest Souvenir Guide
- Under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult (£70 additional cost. Accompanied adults do not get a complimentary ticket or souvenir guide)
What happens on the morning?
- You will arrive just before 9 am for your experience
- You will be greeted by the guide who will take you on your experience
- Drive into forest and see behind the scenes
- Feed first group of monkeys
- Learn about the monkeys from our knowledgeable guides
- Feed the second group of monkeys
- Enjoy a coffee in our Banana Café using your free voucher
- Receive photos taken during your experience by our staff, emailed to you the following week
- Free to explore the forest again at your own leisure once we’re open to the public at 10 am
- See our FAQ if you have any queries about the forest and the monkeys
Please note, the monkeys are semi-wild and cannot be touched or handled
Not currently on sale – Simply order an open voucher online Once you have purchased your voucher please call us to check availability and secure a date. Please note, maximum of 2 people per day, limited availability.
*Date cannot be changed. Limited availability.