Thank You To Our Troop: A Gentle Reminder of COVID Guidelines at the Forest
Trentham Monkey Forest would like to personally thank all our members and visitors for the support given to us during the pandemic. It has and will always be so appreciated. You are part of our amazing Troop, and we would be nothing without you.
We know it is frustrating having to book a visit online since we reopened. Thank you for adapting to this and supporting this process change. We understand that the demand for those sunny weekends has meant that it has not always been easy to visit on the day you would have liked to due to our safe capacity being met.
We get completely that this pandemic has been a struggle and we simply cannot wait for normality to come back to the UK and the rest of the world. There is so much to look forward to, just hang in there! Babies are arriving like buses, the sun is shining, and our play area is so-so close to being complete.
We look forward to hosting some exciting events that are in the pipeline for our members, as well as some regular events for our general visitors as we come out of this pandemic as a happier and more resilient Troop.
Please see below a gentle reminder of the guidelines at the park:
Reminder of COVID-19 guidelines at the park
- On site food – From the 17th May and since the weather has been amazing, we have been so happy to see the ironic return of indoor dining in the Banana Café!
- Tickets – We are currently only taking online advance bookings. Please make sure you book your tickets online ahead of your visit. If you already have tickets, gift vouchers, complimentary tickets, or a membership, you can just turn up with your tickets.
- Groups of 6 – Our ticket system currently only allows a maximum of 6 people per booking in-line with the government’s rule of 6. For two households to meet outdoors, please ensure that these groups are booked on separate bookings.
- Face Masks – We ask that our guests please wear face masks in the Banana Café and the Jungle Shop when walking around amongst other guests. This does not apply to kids up to the age of 12 and if you are exempt from face mask coverings.
- Social Distancing – As per government advice, social distancing measures are still required to be followed.
- Hand Sanitiser – We politely ask our guests to use the hand sanitiser stations provided
- Arrival Time / Time Slot– Please ensure you arrive in the allocated 30-min allocation time and follow the 2-hour time slot you are given on your visit (if visiting on the weekend). This 2hrs should be long enough to enjoy the Forest as much as possible.
All the best, Trentham Monkey Forest Team