New Guidelines at Monkey Forest
*** Guidelines are subject to change as we enter 2021, please keep informed via FAQ Page / Government Website
We ask ALL customers to read these guidelines before visiting. We ask you to please respect and follow these rules for both your own safety and other visitors’ safety:
- Online tickets only – pre-book your tickets online and select a timeslot*. Maximum of 6 tickets per booking.
- Only arrive when your session starts – help us manage queues.
- Have your online ticket ready to show at the entrance.
- Contactless payments only – cash not accepted
- Please download the NHS COVID-19 App ahead of your visit so you can scan the QR code on arrival.
- Keep 2M social distance – from other visitors not in your group
- Follow our one-way system
- You must wear a mask or face covering when entering the Jungle Shop, Banana Cafe and toilets.
- Use our queue markers
- Use hand sanitiser
- Be considerate to all visitors
Other things you should know:
- We politely ask that you limit your visit to no more than 2 hours.
- Play areas will not be open.
- The cafe will be open for take-away only, offering pre-packed food and drink. No indoor seating.
- The shop will be open, access is limited for your safety.
- No ‘feeding talks’ to avoid congestion. Our park guides are happy to give info during your visit.
- Our toilets will be cleaned throughout the day and doors will be propped open to avoid contact points.
*If you already have gift vouchers, a membership, complimentary tickets or tickets purchased before we closed you do not need to pre-book a time-slot. Simply turn up with your tickets.