In this strange time, we wanted to help any parents who may be currently homeschooling their little monkeys. Make sure you follow us on Facebook and we will be providing weekly ‘Teacher Tuesday’ resources, activities and videos to help entertain and educate your monkeys! Enjoy.
Don’t forget to send us any finished drawings, quizzes or activities on social media or email – we’d love to see!
- Monkey Maths Challenge – some monkeys sums to get you thinking! Answers here.
- Animals of Morocco – Barbary macaques originate from Morocco and Algeria. Can you guess what other animals live in Morocco? Answers here.
- Monkey Talk Activity – See if you can talk like a monkey!
- Counting with Monkeys Activity – Use your counting skills!
- Monkey Adaptation Quiz – Watch our Facebook live video then see if you can answer our quiz questions- listen carefully! Find the answers here.
- Seasons in the Forest – Think about the season and what are monkeys do too!
- Make a Monkey Mask – Get creative, colour in and decorate your very own monkey mask.
- Animal Superheroes Quiz – As part of our virtual Superhero Day why not download our Animal Superheroes Quiz and make sure you enter our Superhero Competition too – find out more here.
- Live Video Quiz Sheet – Watch our Facebook Live Video, use your listening skills and see if you can answer the questions. Parents, here are the answers.
- Draw a Stick Monkey Activity – Draw a monkey in a few simple steps!
- Monkey Breakfast Activity – Figure out what the monkeys do and do not eat to make their monkey breakfast.
- Word Search Challenge – 3 different levels and 20 different monkey words to find!
- Colouring Sheet – Get arty and colour in our Barbary macaque, plus see if you can fill in the missing words.